Well before the pandemic started, the Chapter had been considering a longer vision, and we are now ready to share with you the draft of a five-year Strategy. The Chapter is glad to share this long-term thinking with you all, in the conviction that you share with us a confidence in the long-term future of Worcester Cathedral.
Our draft strategy
You will see that the draft Strategy draws on some important themes from the Rule of St Benedict, which governed the life of the Cathedral for so many centuries, and still inspires us today. You will see that we aspire to continue to be a place of prayer, learning, and welcome, and in particular to be:
- A community welcoming everyone to share our amazing heritage.
- A place of breadth and depth in worship and prayer.
- A place of learning, discipleship, and nurture.
- A catalyst for campaigning and raising awareness on the environment and social justice.
- A resilient organisation with stable finances.
Please read the whole document, and send us your comments via our survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RZF86TW