Schools Virtual Resources
While you are not able to visit, we have a number of resources that we are providing free to schools to support the learning that is going on now.
Take the Tour:
Your students can take our tour either in a classroom or at home by following this link https://youtu.be/84jxB9Ymxow
We have a number of free resources to download. The first three accompany the tour and are available in word and pdf format. We have provided the word documents so you can edit and adapt them to meet your students learning needs and abilities.:
- Activity sheet to follow on from the tour (Multiple choice) Word PDF
- Activity sheet to follow on from the tour (Alternate) Word PDF
- Place of Christian Worship worksheet Word PDF
- Learn to write like a Monk worksheet
- Prayer stones activity
- Monks Herb box
- Tudor Activities - we have a whole page with activities related to Tudors.
More to Explore:
Live workshops, bespoke tours and activities can all be developed to meet your students learning objectives. Get in touch with us:
- Email Daniel Parnell on email@example.com
- Have a look through our existing workshops.
- We have run a number of live Q&A sessions with classes after watching our videos.
- We have also done live workshops over Teams/Zoom and similar and can discuss these to fit your needs.
- We can adapt the tour to fit your specific learning requirements.
- Enquire about a visit for once restrictions are lifted later in the year or for next academic year.
Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org