Worcester Cathedral - A resource for schools
Welcome to Worcester cathedral schools section of the work of the cathedral. We hope you will easily find the wide range of activities and programmes available for all key stages on this site.
We are increasing in the number of schools who use the cathedral year on year and as a result offering more and more opportunities and taking many new initiatives in a variety of subjects.††
We aim through our Education†Mission statement†to;†
- Provide a memorable experience
- Support delivery of the National Curriculum
- Ensure a safe and accessible environment
- Induce awe and wonder
- Use trained and experienced leaders
- Plan tailor made visits to suit individual schools' needs.
School Visit Programme
In the near future you will be able to†click on the following 'Key Stages' for details of our different programmes.
- Foundation and Key Stage 1†††
- Key Stage 2†††††
- Key Stage 3†††††
- Key Stage 4††††
- Post 16
- Overseas visitors
Click on Frequently Asked Questions, to find out more information, how to go about booking and†how to contact†us††
In addition to the planned programme for school visits we are also involved in the following activities;
- Teacher's In-service days with Education Business Link.
- Providing and supporting students in work experience and placement.
- Young Enterprise.
- Hosting conferences and Exhibitions.
- Carol services, End of Year events and Prize Giving, Graduation and Award ceremonies.
- Involving Schools in Civic events.
- Vacation activities.
If you would like to know more about any of these please contact us by email Benjamin Smith